We’re looking for a passionate PHP developer with a minimum of 3 years’ experience at or just below CTO level to join us on our journey as soon as possible.
Givebio is a free and open social platform dedicated to showcasing, sharing & facilitating charitable giving everywhere. We are a UK based social enterprise on a mission to help people, businesses and charities to easily share their world of good, to inspire charitable giving around the world. Our goal is to create monetary value that can be distributed to charities in addition to the value they get from using our platform.
Givebio is a currently a team of 6 people who’re fully engaged in developing a platform and related iOS and Android apps to support charities and other nonprofits. You will be working in an environment where your ideas will be heard and you will have input into key decisions, contracts and policies. We have a base in London but most of us work remotely.
- Working with cross-discipline teams, you will liaise with Project Managers to deliver projects within agreed time and budget constraints
- Build bespoke applications and services from scratch
- Set up and maintain CMS, CRM systems
- Contribute your own ideas and features to the platform’s development
Skills & Experience
- A good understanding of OOP
- Extensive knowledge of PHP and MySQL
- Experience using the CI and Bootstrap frameworks
- Experience of PHP 7.x, Node.js, Vue.js, AJAX, Jquery
- Self-motivation and the ability to produce quality results working to deadlines
- Passionate about writing scalable, clean code
- Experience with MVC and MVVM
- Working with and building RESTful web services and APIs
- Experience using implementing cross browser/device solutions
- Dirtectly involved in iOS and/or Android app development
- Unit testing and continuous integration
- A competitive salary based on experience
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities to work from home
- 28 days holiday
- Paid sick, emergency and compassionate leave
- Company pension
- Paid volunteering leave
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye care vouchers
- Access to training, materials and the ability to attend conferences and networking events where relevant
How to apply
Send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, telling us why you’re perfect for the role.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES.